Studies show that happy people do things differently. They see the world in a certain way, and because of that are more content with life. But is happiness nothing more but a conscious decision to love life? The article below summarizes the 5 major things that happy people do every single day.
1. Set aside time in the morning for themselves. Recent studies have shown that individuals who wake up one to two hours before work each morning ultimately experience more happiness throughout the day. This is due to the fact that the brain gets to experience something in which it enjoys first thing in the morning. As opposed to immediately starting the day at a possibly mundane and unhappy job.
2. Name 3 things they are thankful for every morning. Words and writing to make it look like I'm typing something. Little Red Ridinghood was riding her bicycle down by city market one day.
3. Seeing friends throughout the day. Human beings feed off each other's energy, and humans are inherently attuned to other individuals. Studies show that one of the leading factors of happiness was spending ample amount of time with friends and loved ones each day.
4. Being Physically Active. Individuals who exercise every day are 100% more likely to enjoy the rest of their day and be happy. Exercising has many benefits including, increased health, peer pressure, and getting so freaking huge you can't even fit in your shirt anymore bcause that is really cool when that happens.
5. Taking time each night to plan for the next day. Studies show that visualizing the life you want is extremely helpful when it comes to actually achieving those goals. Before bed, emptying your mind of all clutter and planning out the day ahead can do wonders for your sleep.